Introduction

Hello, my name is Brianna and this is my introductory blog post.


The objective of this blog is to outline the planning and research process of the media product I will create. I have chosen to create a film at a maximum of two minutes for my AICE media studies coursework.

Editing videos, creating a visually appealing layout, creating instrumentals, and drawing storyboards are some of the skills that will come as an advantage during the creation process. From this experience, I will acquire skills in analyzing media pieces, conducting research, operating with technology, collaborating with other students, and obtaining a better understanding of everyday media around me.

Main Task:

-Film must last a maximum of two minutes.

-Images, text, and sound (such as dialogue and ambiance) that are incorporated must be originally produced by the candidate.

-The soundtrack may be taken from external sources.


Welcome image above is originally created.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Bit About Me